Sinus infections occur when your nasal cavities become swollen and inflamed. There is blockage in your nose causing you to feel congested. They can be accompanied by sinus pressure, a cough, and headache. It feels like a cold that just won’t go away!
Signs and symptoms to look for:
- Blockage in your nose
- Post-nasal drip
- Sinus pressure or pain around your face and eyes
Are you currently experiencing a stubborn sinus infection? Below we will cover some supplements and home remedies that may help you get some relief:
- Beekeeper’s Naturals has several products for sinus support. The natural secret in these products is propolis. Propolis is a combination of tree and plant resin made by bees to protect the hive.
- BEE&YOU also has sinus health products that use propolis as a main ingredient.
- Nature Made Immune & Respiratory supplement blends vitamin D3, vitamin C, and EpiCor® together for a powerful immune support product.
- Steam your face! Steam will help moisturize your sinus passageways and soothe the sinus tissue. A hot shower will do the trick and you can even add a couple drops of essential oils, such as eucalyptus oil, to help open the passageways even further.
- Eliminate dairy products! Believe it or not, casein and proteins in dairy products may trigger allergies which can increase mucus production and add to the congestion.
- Stay hydrated! Staying hydrated will help keep your sinuses moist and overall help you feel better.
- Try some yoga! Consider a Supported Reclined Cobbler’s Pose. This pose will provide benefits to help you feel better without putting too much pressure on your sinus.
Check with your healthcare provider before starting any new treatments to make sure they are the right ones for you. For more information on respiratory health, visit www.precisionmedical.com/blog