Precision Medical Inc is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Inside Sales Associate/Representative. The Inside Sales Associate/Representative key focus areas will be to provides account management assistance, new business development assistance (quote preparation, research, etc.) and support. This position is based in Northampton, PA. Candidate must reside within commuting distance to the corporate headquarters.
- Sourcing new and current sales opportunities through inbound leads to follow-up outbound cold calls and emails.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Close sales and achieve monthly and quarterly quotas.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Perform effective online/virtual demos to prospects.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day.
- Experience working with a CRM platform.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Gather and share market intelligence and provide input regarding product mix, pricing, marketing material.
- Execution of promotions and specials that assist with capturing sales.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- HSD/GED is required, a bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in sales or marketing.
- Proven ability to develop and nurture strong customer relationships.
- Excellent selling skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to influence customers’ buying decisions.
- Confidence and self-motivation to initiate sales calls, ask for the order and overcome objections.
- Proficient computer skills and ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of factors influencing profitability including pricing, margin, costs and working capital management.
Precision Medical will provide
- Inhouse product training program.
- Field sales training.
Precision Medical, Inc. is a Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans, Females and Minorities are encouraged to apply. EOE Minorities/Females/Disabled/Vet
Precision Medical is an equal opportunity employer. Inclusion is one of our five core values, and we strive to maintain a culture where all our people feel a sense of belonging, opportunity, and shared purpose. We are committed to recruiting a diverse workforce and supporting an equitable and inclusive environment that inspires people of all backgrounds to join, stay and thrive with our team.
To apply to this position:
Once completed, email the application to email@example.com.