Precision Medical Inc is seeking an organized and hardworking building maintenance technician. The Building Maintenance Technician is responsible for the general maintenance and repair of building assets. Personnel will be performing maintenance tasks, for example electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems. This position is based in Northampton, PA. Candidate must reside within commuting distance to the corporate headquarters.
- Maintaining facility grounds and common areas daily.
- Conducting general carpentry, drywall, painting, and minor electrical work.
- Conducting routine plumbing and appliance repair.
- Must be available on notice in the event of snow and ice and other on-site emergencies. Position requires snow removal and salting.
- Carry out HVAC maintenance as required, without the handling of Freon.
- Paint interior and exterior.
- Assist in maintaining maintenance materials and supplies.
- Operate forklifts and high lifts and ladders as needed.
- Perform all duties with necessary precaution within accepted safety practice.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) preferred.
- 2 years of experience working in maintenance in a production facility.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated mechanical/electrical skills.
- Ability to get along with others, be punctual and follow instructions.
- Ability to lift and / or move up to 40 lbs.
Precision Medical, Inc. is a Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans, Females and Minorities are encouraged to apply. EOE Minorities/Females/Disabled/Vet
Precision Medical is an equal opportunity employer. Inclusion is one of our five core values, and we strive to maintain a culture where all our people feel a sense of belonging, opportunity, and shared purpose. We are committed to recruiting a diverse workforce and supporting an equitable and inclusive environment that inspires people of all backgrounds to join, stay and thrive with our team.
To apply to this position:
Once completed, email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org